4 Ingredient Nice Cream Bars
This recipe is minimal ingredients, easy to make and the creamiest, yummiest afternoon treat!
- 2 cups favorite yogurt (I did a lightly sweetened vanilla coconut yogurt)
- 1 cup favorite nut butter (make sure there is no added oils or sugars)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of flaky sea salt
Here’s a video tutorial of how to make them!
- Whisk together the yogurt and nut butter.
- Pour into a small parchment lined cake pan
- Freeze overnight or for a few hours until solid.
- The next day, melt some chocolate over a double broiler (I makeshift a double broiler by setting a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water)
- Pour and smooth melted chocolate onto nice cream bars. Sprinkle some flaky sea salt and freeze for another 15-30 min.
- Chop into bars or squares and enjoy! Store in the freezer 🤍
S/O to Be Well By Kelly for the recipe inspo!
Hi I’m Katie!
I hope you love these nutrient dense recipes for the whole fam!